viernes, 10 de julio de 2020

Chapter 1: The Beginnings of Greatness

"Well, Watcher. I suppose you have been doing the pertinent investigations to help me found my dynasty. I want to think you reviewed each of the potential partner specimens. Personality, money, prestige, influence and other important things."


Something like that, I was more interested in their traits, you know, for the points and their looks and I think I found the perfect one for you. Juan Darer.


"The old man that lives in the barn? Are you out of your mind?! He's like a week until his death and had almost no money. And the worst? He's red. Red! This a green dynasty not a red one. I deserve better! "
Don't be such a diva, I know for a fact that you are going to love him!


"He's a nobody with nothing to his name!"
Like you! you two mach, ins't it wonderful?! 
"Argh."
Come Chloro, I know where he is right now.
"It's Chlorilde."


"I suppose that if he's in the gym he at least leads a healthy life."
Errr... 


"Well, he's very bad looking even for a elder sim. I could work with that to found my dynasty."
I knew you were going to like him, his looks are perfect for your children. Go to introduce yourself.
"You red thing! I think you could be a good slave in my house and give me plenty of horrendous offspring to choose from the perfectly horrible heir."


Look! flying hearts in both of your heads.
"What are you talking about? There's no room for hearts in this dynasty."
Yeah sure.
"Now, you bug, listen to me. I think we have to make a few things clear."


"I'll be the provider of this relationship, I'm going to work outside of home so I don't have to see your face permanently. Your only duty is going to be giving me several children to continue my family while you wither on the dungeons. I will not allow you to approach the children for even a second, since I will be the one who dictates the form of their education."
"Er... madam, I don't even know your name."
This Chloro Wicked.
"Chlorilde! Not Chloro. And that's no relevant information for you to have."
"Is this woman serious?"


Unfortunately, yes.
"Okay, let me think about it for a moment."


"Well, hand. What you think of this green woman proposal?"
Hand movement.
"Yes, it's a little rushed to me too but it's not like I have much time live."
Hand movement.
"Yes, I really considering the idea."
Hands to the throat.


"What is this red thing doing?"
Thinking about your proposal, apparently.
"And this is going to last much longer?"
I think he's finishing...
"Well Chloro..."
"It's Chlorilde!"
"Yes, whatever. I'm in."
You are sure?
"Of course, I'm going to have sex with a young woman without having to work or help raise children until the day of my death. I think it's a very good proposal."
When you put things like that...
"Well, this good enough to me. Come here red bug and kiss me to seal the deal."


"I have to admit that there's seems to be something between me and the bug."
Yes, your noses and chins are clipping horribly while kissing.

 
"Now, red, lost yourself. I need to start doing other thing for my dynasty."
Red bug, I mean, Juan listened to her without problems and he went to do other things while the founder started to do a little exercise.


"Do you need to be photographing me all the time?"
Of course, I need to. I'm documenting your ascension to greatness.
"For some reason I don't believe you."

 
I really don't know what are you talking about but when you finish here I need you to go to the park and collect all the flowers possible.
"And why would I stoop to do such a thing?"
Because we need money.


Despite your initial hesitation, you seem to be enjoying the task.
"I'm plucking flowers from their natural environment to sell them, of course I am enjoying it."
I think you picked up enough for today, let me sell them before midnight.
"And I'm tired, let's go home to rest because it's getting late. I hope that with the money we collect you have been able to build something worthy of me."


"Watcher? What am I seeing right now?"
The entrance to your house.


"It's a ladder in the middle of the lot."
Exactly, that's the entrance. Go ahead and look at the beginnings of a great and horrible mansion."


"Well, I suppose it's better than sleeping in the outdoors."

______________

This is property the first chapter, I'm doing the SimNaNo with this story too so this is to my first entry for that.
Chapter words count: 769
Chapter Picture count: 18

1 comentario:

Chapter 1: The Beginnings of Greatness

"Well, Watcher. I suppose you have been doing the pertinent investigations to help me found my dynasty. I want to think you reviewed ea...